Colorado State University Extension in Arapahoe County provides citizens with information and educational programming on gardening and lawn care, nutrition and food safety, agriculture, youth development and more.
Click here for our address
|4H in the Classroom
Hands on activities that make Math & Science come alive. See how we can bring 4H to your school today!
Have a question about your lawn or garden? Our Master Gardeners are here to help.
|Food Safety & Preservation
Wondering what to do with the produce coming in from your garden? Check out these resources.
- CSU Extension helps school gardens
- Vital changes to our energy system sparks new energy education program
- Colorado State Fair- August 28- September 9th
- Grow Your Own Grains- In the City!- August 29th
- Labor Day- Office Closed September 7th
- Protect Your Groundwater Day- September 8th
- Pressure Canning- September 12th
- CSU Extension Cottage Food Safety Training- September 19th
- Preserving 101- September 23rd