Colorado State University Extension in Arapahoe County provides citizens with information and educational programming on gardening and lawn care, nutrition and food safety, agriculture, youth development and more.
OUR OFFICE HAS MOVED
Our new temporary location is located at:
1690 W Littleton Blvd Suite 300
Littleton, CO 80120
|2015 Building Farmers Program
Congratulations to our 2015 class. Need based scholarships applications are due December 22nd. Click here for the form.
|Small Steps to Health and Wealth
Let us bring this program to your workplace or group to improve health and personal finances.
|Free Nutrition Classes
If you are eligible for Food Assistance, WIC or HeadStart, then attend our free series and receive cooking supplies and a cookbook.
- Online Food Preservation Course- register by January 2nd
- ProGreen Expo- January 13th-16th
- Food Safety Training for Cottage Food Producers!- January 23rd
- Master Gardner Training- Tuesdays, January 20th- March 31st
- Agribility- February 2nd
- 4-H Skill Building Extravaganza- February 7th
- Colorado Garden and Home Show- February 7th-15th